Adding a job to HuntHelper is as easy as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you send a job link to HuntHelper, you will receive an email back with a list of all of the jobs you've added to your job hunt so far.
When you add a new job, you'll notice the job has a status of Bookmarked. The status of a job allows you to track what actions you have taken on a job. When you add a job and receive an email back with the jobs in your hunt, each job will have a button for its next action, and to decline it. Clicking the next action button will change the status of the job.
- A job you're interested in but haven't taken any action on. Next action: Submit Application
- Once you apply to a job (either through a recruiter, company web site, or job search site), you can move it's status to applied. Next action: Schedule Interview
- After you have applied and you are offered an interview, move the status to interviewing. Next action: Receive Offer
- Once you have an offer, you can negotiate terms before you sign an employment contract. Next action: Accept Offer
- Congratulations, you have a new job!
- If you decide not to pursue a job or you haven't heard back in a while, you can decline the job. When a job's status becomes declined, you will no longer receive reminders for it.